Monday, April 14, 2014

Ginger Tea: Try It. You'll Like It!

 

With so many delicious new foods and drinks I want to share some of our favourites with you over the next few weeks. So head to the grocery store international food isle or buy it online at ishopindian.com and Try it. You'll like it!

Jahe Wangi Ginger Tea

I arrived at my Indonesian friend's house car sick from the ride in the taksi. The taksi wasn't well ventilated and after breathing in fumes while sitting on the very bumpy back seat I was on the verge of loosing my breakfast when the taksi stopped and I tumbled out.

"Do you want some ginger tea?" my friend asked. "It's what I drink and always calms my stomach."

I sipped the tea and discovered that in addition to helping with nausea it is absolutely delicious. Much better than any ginger tea I'd tasted before.

It's sweet and spicy. The kind of drink that lights up every single taste bud and then bites you in the back of the throat on the way down. I love it and I bet you will too.

Try it. You'll like it!  


2 comments:

  1. Abram loves ginger. I bet he'd like this. Maybe they have some at the Phoenician market. Love, Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I bet he'd love it. If not at the Phoenician then he should try the link to ishopindian.com I gave in the post. He'll be hooked :)

    ReplyDelete